Honda generators are known for their ability to provide constant electricity when needed, but dealers have played a vital role being there for the generators to be supplied by them to customers when they need them.
Dealers are the bridging factor between the Honda company and the customers and they not also sell the generators but also have advantages directly on the customer, these advantages are;
· Providing the company with customer satisfactory reports.
· Ensuring the customer has value for their money.
· Providing product review from the customer for future improvements need to be done on future Generator models.
· Engage the customer in safety programs that ensure safe usage of the generators.
· Have workers know how to relate to the customers.
· Recall any faulty and non functioning generators if there are.
Dealers are spread out all over the globe and generators are have become more and more cheaper and affordable for most households. This spells out the availability of power in areas as remote as the larger percentage of Africa, campers, schools and makeshift hospitals. Dealers also deliver these Honda generators worldwide.
These dealers have a task of keeping the Honda company up to pace with its products all over the world being the generators because without the customer feedback and support program the company will never know when to upgrade or do a recall.
Being evenly spread all over the world makes the dealer and the company known to new potential customers so using the dealers is also is a form of outreach or way to acquire new customers and expand their operation borders into remote places such as the larger part of Africa.
Dealers really are the link between the company and potential customers. Speaking of expanding customer base, dealers are the best at it.